Respect

Our movie is about Respect.

Respect means that you accept somebody for who they are, even if they’re different to you. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave a comment.

6 thoughts on “Respect

1. hello my name is skylar and i really liked your movie because the stage one looked like there was a concert and there was a party light there and the people went on the stage and was dancing you guy’s did a good job.

2. hello my name is Sia and i really liked your movie because the stage one looked like there was a concert and there was a party light there and the people went on the stage and was dancing you guy’s did a good job.

3. hello my name is chavae and im from pt England and mr respect is the bomb . com i like how they done that rap

4. Kia ora my name is Oshin.Im from ruapotaka school.I like you flim because the music.Hope you have a good day.Ka kite ano

5. Kia ora Mao lelei Ni hao Talofa lava, My name is Sean from room 10. I really like how they went straight to the point about respect. They were some scenes that were a little bit funny but overall I really like this movie. Keep it up!.

6. Hello room 9 I really enjoyed watching your movie it was really interesting and funny to watch. I really enjoyed the part when Mr respect came and got escorted by his security. Keep up the good work.

From: Cassandra